Strategic + Technical Product Management with Software training incl. Certification online
Eastern Standard Time (EST)
09:15am - 09:30am Welcome
09:30am - 01:00pm Course
General and didactics
All online trainings are held in the proven Flipped Classroom Didactics. As a participant you read the textbook in your own time and pace before the course starts. In the course, individual and group exercises are used to train the application of the methods using a real-life example throughout the duration of the class. In the exercises and presentations, the participants are coached by the experienced trainers.
You will work with the Software from inserting data of your customer interviews, to setting up an Agile Business Plan™ to the hand-over of requirements to technology department and monitoring your product project status.
The online course is structured in five 3h units and with time for participant questions built in at the end. Each course includes a practical exam in the end.
As an online course participant, you will receive the following for the course
- the textbook for the course (digital)
- all method templates (digital)
- internationally recognized certificates
Certifications & test
The exam for the certification according to Open Product Management Workflow will take place during the seminar, at the end of the second day. The examination takes on average 45 minutes. You will receive the results via email some time later. Those who have passed the exam will receive the certificate by mail.
With this course you will receive the following internationally recognized certificates after passing the exam
- Strategic Product Manager - Open Product Management Workflow™
- Technical Product Manager - Open Product Management Workflow™
- Product Management Dashboard Master
In the strategic product management part you will learn to create and present an Agile Business Plan™ based on 100% market facts from a self-guided customer interview to a PowerPoint presentation using the product management software the Product Management Dashboard® for JIRA..
- Get clarification on product management’s roles and responsibilities
- Understand the value of market-driven facts on product development and decision-making processes
- Find out different customer types and their business impact
- Learn resources and best-practice for customer interviews
- Identify, qualify, and quantify market problems
- Learn about buyer, user, and buyer-user personas
- Set up your first product into the Software
- Conduct three 1:1 Customer Interviews
- Learn the Open Product Management Workflow™ method for impactful questions and interview lead
- Get an action plan for your future Interviewers
- Identify market problems based on the interviews
- Find the top problems in the market
- Create a product that solves the customers’ problem
- Insert your product solution into the Software
- Identify and create the buyer-persona
- Understand the simplicity to create a real Buyer-Persona
- Estimate the number of Buyer-Personas based on market data
- Determine market potentials and market segments with the help of the software
- Insert interview data into the Software
- Create technology benefit analysis with the help of the software
- Define KPIs and create them in the software
- Determine innovations with the help of the software
- Build, Buy or Partner decide with the support of the software
- Derive product strategies with the help of the software:
- market strategy
- portfolio strategy
- distribution strategy
- pricing strategy
- Create the product positioning
- You work on your strategies with the help of the software
- Set up the market message and the communication-strategy within the Software
- Create a roadmap, that clarifies the strategic targets with the help of software
- Create an Agile Business Plan™ including PowerPoint with 1 click using the product management software the Product Management Dashboard® for JIRA.
- Presentation of your business plan
- Create a technical product team and learn how to store this in the software
- Develop a User-persona and documented it the software
- Requirements are automatically prioritized with the help of the software
- Transform market problems into requirements including their work packages
- Conduct the hand-over of work packages including requirements to the development directly in the JIRA project
- Monitor project status, time and costs by using the software
- Store your meeting minutes of review meetings in the software
- Approve your work and results as team
Comfortable and casual.
Your course fee includes a complete set of training materials.
|Event Date||07/17/2023 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||07/21/2023 1:00 pm|
|Cut Off Date||07/10/2023|