Become 100% market-driven, react immediately to market changes with the automatic alert system for strategies and make your strategies fully agile.
Product Management Software, Courses, Books & Tools
Benefit from the power of the world's leading Open Product Management Workflow™ ecosystem.
Ecosystem World's leading#1
Satisfied Customers+ 150,000
Countries of customers+ 90
- Make 100% data-driven product decisions & roadmaps
- Clarity on product management tasks & responsibilities
- Strategy based automated requirement priorization
- Industry proven tools for entire product life cycle
- Be trusted and recognised by delivering the right data to cross-functions
Speed up your product development and marketing up to 50% and more successful with the help of clearly structured, automated Product Management Software for Strategic & Technical Product Management and Go-to-Market.
Learn in the Product Management Courses where & how to gather market data, how to analyse it with industry proven tools and create confidently fact-based product decisions for Strategic, Technical Product Management and Go-to- Market.
- Download and read the most read free Product Management Books in the world
- Do your customer interviews and let the Product Management Software process the market data
- Level up your skills in our practical Product Management Courses
- Get your globally recognized Product Management Certification and boost your career
- Develop successful products and your Product Manager career
- Clear tasks, responsibilities, due dates & fully agile
- 100% market facts based agile strategies
- Roadmaps & Agile Business Plan as PowerPoint in seconds
- Clean Backlog with fully automated Backlog prioritization
- More successful & faster Go-to-Market and Marketing
Your product development and marketing 100% marekt driven, faster and more successful with help of the Product Management Software. Clear structured, automated tools for fully agile Strategic & Technical Product Management and Go-to-Market.
Learn the practical work as a product manager with clear tasks and responsibilities. The goal is to learn the systematic and apply the new methodologies with real life examples. During your class you are coached during your learning Product Management courses.
An ecological and economic opportunity
Imagine developing innovative products that are sustainable and save a lot of resources such as raw materials, materials, energy, water, labor and time. Product management has the ecological future of all of us as well as the economic future of your company in its hands.
"Dear proProduktmanagement team,
many thanks for the great training!
I am still enthusiastic and use the materials practically all in daily business. This gives me a standard that I can still adapt to my needs. But it is precisely the start into this tool use that is important and that motivated me a lot.
Super basis to position yourself in the product manager universe and to go in the right direction.
Meanwhile we have already conducted a lot of customer interviews to get to the bottom of the needs of our customers.
At the end of the day, I can inspire the customers. That's extremely fun.
"As a CEO, I need facts I can rely on one hundred percent to make confident decisions. That's why I have to be able to rely on the business plans of my product managers.
The Product Management Dashboard simply provides me with a ready-made and very well-structured business plan on the basis of which I can make quick and reliable decisions.
In addition, we have become much faster and more transparent in product development and marketing.
Finally, there is a central repository for all materials for all products, which saves the entire company a lot of time.
The tools for marketing and sales make us faster, save us a lot of money and make us more successful."
“The product management course online was excellent, most in-depth and streamlined step by step approach for product management , made a big difference on our focus for new and ongoing products. Ulrike was very knowledgeable in the domain and made the course very interesting . Would recommend it to beginners and advanced product managers.”