Successful Go-To-Market Training online with ToolBox™
In the Successful Go-to-Market training online / Product Marketing training online, based on the Open Product Management Workflow™, you will learn how to plan a successful product launch. With the help of our Product Management ToolBox™, consisting of more than 25 Word and Excel templates, you make the subsequent sale as successful as possible because:
- You learn practically in the Successful Go-to-Market training the entire planning of a successful go-to-market with the help of our Product Management ToolBox™ templates
- You can understand the customer's purchasing process, identify the criteria for the purchase decision and develop the buyer persona
- The money of the marketing budget is optimally used, because you know information channels and purchase criteria of the buyer persona
- You can control the success at any time, because you measure the success of the product and the marketing measures with the help of the Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Your sales department can plan its sales targets more precisely because it receives the necessary fact-based market information from you
- Sales can assert itself more convincingly against potential competitors because it receives the decisive information and the necessary materials
You learn in product marketing training "Successful Go-to-Market" which roles or departments should be involved in the product launch, who takes over which tasks and how to plan the product launch organizationally. You will get an understanding of market participants' purchasing processes, sales processes and how to superimpose them for a successful product launch, so that you can set up a repeatable process to shorten planning cycles and achieve the best possible results.
Go-to-Market training text book
This is our free Go-To-Market & Produkt Marketing training text book, which you need for the Go-to-Market training online. You can download this Go-To-Market book for free.Download for free
Free product marketing training materials
Didactics Flipped-Classroom, instead of teacher-centred teaching
This product marketing training a Successful Go-to-Market training online is being held according to didactic method Flipped-Classroom, which means that you can learn the theory yourself before the course. During the time together in the Go-to-Market training you will train the practical implementation and learn how to use the tools we have created for product managers by developing a product.
Download free textbooks and software
As an additional teaching aid, you can use the Product Management Dashboard for JIRA, the Product Management software, free of charge. The software provides you with an even simpler, step-by-step, practice-oriented traceability of the course material, as it is also based on the Open Product Management Workflow™ and contains a complete sample product.
Open Product Management Workflow™ trainings
- Course: Strategic Product Management
- Course: Technical Product Management
- Course: Successful Go-To-Market
Included Product Management Tools
You will receive the following tools from our Product Management ToolBox™ in the Go-to-Market training:
- Product Launch Plan (Go-To-Market-Plan)
- Go-To-Market Team list
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing Action Plan
- Marketing-Action-Planner with optimized marketing efficiency
- Marketing- and Sales-Cycle Planner
- Buyer Persona Profile
- Positioning Documents
- and more
Content of the Successful Go-To-Market training
In that product marketing training you get first insights in planning a successful Go-To-Market.
Learn to create tools that support the entire sales team, not individual or individual businesses.
- Understanding of buying and selling
- Effective product launch plans
- Repeatable sales processes
- Optimal support of the sales channel
Roles and responsibilities
The entire product and marketing team needs a process that contributes measurably to the business and strategic goals.
- Differentiation of the roles of product manager and product marketing
- Relief of the product management by the role of the operation manager
- Excellent and efficient sales support through product marketing
- Secure and effective handover between product management, marketing and sales
Planning the product launch
In the product marketing training you will learn a step-by-step procedure to create a product launch plan. You will learn who has to be part of the product launch team and who takes over which tasks in order for your product launch to be as successful as possible.
- Team composition
- Determine which tasks are to be completed
- Creation of the product launch plan
- Definition of the check points in the launch plan
- Measurement and evaluation of the product launch
Segmentation of target groups
You will get an understanding of the decision-making and purchasing criteria of the individual buyer persona, such as economists, technicians, specialists and users/buyers. You will learn the segmentation of your target markets from a market perspective, so that your marketing and sales can act more effectively.
- Learn in the Successful Go-to-Marketing training to create profiles of the buyer persona including their pain points and their criteria
- Buyer criteria and decision paths
- Developing the market message
Development of a strategic product marketing plan
Successful product marketing are market-oriented activities that are brought together in a program for the market to support the goal of successful sales.
- Learn to set up a budget in which you clearly sketch and measure the costs and results
- Communicating the business case for product marketing programs
- Support of sales targets
- Developing the right marketing budget
- A strategic approach to a marketing program mix
Profits through coordination with the sales department
Enable the direct and indirect sales channels to succeed without individual active support for individual deals. You will learn in the product marketing training how to motivate the sales force to sell new products and technologies to new buyers or segments. Learn in the succsessful Go-to-Market training how to create web content and sales tools that better position your product through competitive advantage and influence purchasing decisions.
- Answers to endless tactical query influences
- Measuring and improving the sales process and productivity
- Optimization of web content and sales tools
- Cooperation with the sales department to sell new products and open up new markets
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- Marketing, Sales
- Operations Manager
Jana Hendel Deputy Managing Director Pharma Company
"In comparison with other training courses, the concept deals with everyday problems.
The step-by-step method explains the connections very well and offers easily implementable solutions for the work. The numerous examples in the Sucessful Go-to-Market course and the high practical experience of the trainers show that the method can be introduced quickly in the company.
Many thanks for the great training!"