Product Management Online Courses with Toolbox™
With the product management online courses with ToolBox™ you have the possibility to receive your product management education consisting of the different courses, all including certification:
- ToolBox™ Course: Strategic Product Management
- ToolBox™ Course: Technical Product Management
- ToolBox™ Course: Successful Go-To-Market
Our Product Management ToolBox™ contains more than 25 Word and Excel templates, which are explained and applied in the course.
These tools have been developed to enable you in product management to perform all the necessary tasks for successful economic and ecological product development as easily as possible.
Note: In this course our product management software is not required and applied. If you are interested in product management training with software, you should attend our Courses with Product Management Software.
Free product management course materials
You can download necessary course materials such as the Product Management Books and product management tools completely for free.
What you do in the product management online courses
As a participant you read the textbook in your own time and pace before the course starts. In the course, individual and group exercises are used to train the application of the methods using a real-life example throughout the duration of the class. In the exercises and presentations, the participants are coached by the experienced trainers.
You will learn and work with our tools from the Product Management ToolBox™ from inserting data of your customer interviews, to setting to up an Agile Business Plan™ in 2 hours. More than 25 templates from our Product Management ToolBox™ help you to quickly apply what you have learned efficiently and effectively in practice.
The course is structured in 3.5 hour units and with time for participant questions built in at the end. Each course includes a practical exam in the end.
Our Product Management Certifications according to Open Product Management Workflow™ are valid worldwide and show that you have understood content and methodology of working on workflow. Each course finishes with an exam in the end.
Strategic Product Manager
Technical Product Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Type: Written examination
Price: included in training
Time: at the end of the training
For Inhouse: please contact us.
James Kelleher CEO, Chautauqua NY.
“As a new Start-up, I need a quick an easy-to-understand method to find the best product solutions. Your training has enabled me to understand in a systematic way to create a trustworthy market plan from my customer knowledge base. Your online course excelled in interaction, group work and exchange. The trainers helped me to take action from the first day. I definitely would recommend the training and the Workflow. Fantastic!”
“The product management online course was excellent, most in-depth and streamlined step by step approach for product management , made a big difference on our focus for new and ongoing products. Ulrike was very knowledgeable in the domain and made the course very interesting . Would recommend it to beginners and advanced product managers.”
Open Product Management Workflow™
- Course: Strategic Product Management
- Course: Technical Product Management
- Course: Successful Go-To-Market
In our product management online courses, you will learn everything that technology companies need to be successful and market-oriented, from identifying market problems and personas, effectively assessing and prioritizing product requirements, to successful go-to-market strategies.
- Free digital textbooks, a fully automated workflow based product management software for download as well as more than 25 templates from our Product Management ToolBox™ are delivered to you and can be used immediately in your company.
- Your management can reliably plan investments because your business plan and business case are based on market facts.
- For the guaranteed business success, the product management learns the strategic, innovative and communicative leadership for the product.
- You will learn how to save hundreds of hours of team work time and how to hand over fact-based product requirements to development with the help of our unique Requirements Backlog Prioritizer™.
- You support your marketing team with a market message that is understandable to the customer, with the product positioning tools that are based on market input.
- In order to enable your sales team to sell faster and more successfully, you will learn how to develop materials and arguments for each decision-maker (Buyer-Persona) in your target group who is involved in the purchasing process.
No matter if you want to launch a product or improve an existing product, you will be helped in our product management courses.
Bernd Meier CEO Education HWK
"The product management online courses are practice-oriented, provide excellent, comprehensible instructions for the creation of products and include exercises that deepen the material imparted. It is obvious that the instructors know what they are talking about. Highly recommended for everyone who developes products."
Unique didactics Flipped-Classroom in Product Management:
You increase your learning success in the shortest time possible, through our didactics Flipped-Classroom. Acquire the theoretical basics at home at your own pace. Afterwards, you will practice various methods and tasks in the product management training and receive individual support. Thus the learning content is consolidated and you are immediately qualified for the daily implementation.
- didactical: Flipped-Classroom, instead of teacher-centred teaching
- practical: together you will develop a product based on tasks & exercises
- collegial: learn to organize & present in exercises
- in person: trainers coach a maximum of 10 participants
- helpful: free digital textbooks for download and 25 templates from our Product Management ToolBox™
- methodical: step by step according to Open Product Management Workflow™
- career-promoting: with Certificate, success (almost) guaranteed
- future oriented: you are perfectly prepared for use of Product Management Software
If you prefere to work with the Software instead of the ToolBox™, attend our Online Courses with Product Management Software.